For larger bodies of water where waves and wind roughen the surface, you need a TRACKER® Deep V. Built especially to take on the characteristics of bigger waters, these boats are well-known for being rugged and smooth riding.
To take on the chop and larger swells, TRACKER Deep V fishing boats feature steep sides and deep, heavy-duty, all-aluminum transoms (up to 25″ [63.50 cm] on many models). They also feature extra-wide bottoms for maximum fishing stability.
The extra-wide bottom and tall sides also translate into a deep, roomy interior where anglers and boaters of all ages can feel more comfortable fishing in, rather than on, the boat.
In comparison to Mod Vs, Deep Vs are designed with a sharper V shape, up to 35″ at the bow, to slice through the waves. Reverse chines help provide increased stability, better steering handling, additional lift (even with lower horsepower engines) and a drier ride by deflecting water downward. Lastly, formed-in performance strakes along the running surface help the boat plane faster and track straighter.
The result is a boat that is ready to slice through chop, producing a smoother, dryer ride, while also providing a solid, stable platform, at rest or full throttle for cruising or water sports.
Whether you’re fishing, skiing or just enjoying a relaxing day with your family, every full-featured boat comes rigged and ready to go. They all include a Minn Kota® trolling motor, Lowrance® fishfinder, aerated livewell, multiple storage areas, Mercury® outboard motor and custom-matched trailer.
And with the exclusive Diamond Coat finish on every model, your boat is sure to hold its head-turning looks for years to come.
Plus, all TRACKER® boats are NMMA certified, letting you know they’re built for years upon years of great family fishing and fun.
2019 TRACKER Targa V-19 Combo Highlight
- Backed by the TRACKER® Promise—the best factory warranty in aluminum boats
- Wraparound, walk-thru windshield, bow padded backrests & removable seat cushions, flip-up aft fishing deck extension w/2 folding jump seats & removable ski tow pylon
- NEW Lowrance® HOOK2 7 Combo swivel color fishfinder w/TripleShot & GPS
- Center rod organizer & dual, 8’ (2.4 m) in-gunnel rod storage w/rubberized grip panels
- Lighted bow 19 gal. (72 L) & lighted aft 48-gal. (182 L) aerated, recirculated livewells w/1 integrated baitwell & pump-out systems
- Fixed-position driver seat & 6 pedestal seat base locations w/3 movable, 360°-swivel/lock, folding seats all w/power adjust, air-ride pedestals
- Below-console & front console storage compartments
- Exclusive VERSATRACK® accessory-mounting channel in gunnels
- Exclusive Diamond Coat finish w/powder coat & clearcoat for long-lasting good looks
- Factory rigged w/a Mercury® outboard, Minn Kota® trolling motor, Lowrance® fishfinder & custom-matched trailer w/GALVASHIELD® Impact corrosion & chip protection
The TRACKER® Targa V-19 Combo is built tough, with a .125” all-welded aluminum hull and an aggressive 35° bow deadrise to carve through the chop. Large storage boxes throughout the boat hold all the gear you need, and 3 rod boxes, including a piston lift-assisted center organizer, keep your rods handy and safe.
The fishing seats can be moved to any of the 6 pedestal base locations for comfortable fishing and cruising. The Targa V-19 is finished with our exclusive Diamond Coat powder coat, and it’s backed by the TRACKER Promise—the best factory warranty in aluminum boats.
The post 2019 TRACKER Deep V Multi-Species Boats appeared first on .