The T-BOX (SP300) options come in a portable system with a carry case to hold the battery and suction cup mount to put on your boat. As the name implies, SonarPhone turns your smart phone or tablet into a fully functional sonar system that will rival any high end sonar on the market today. Using Patented WiFi signal technology to transmit to smart phones or tablets. You dont need cell phone coverage to use it, the SonarPhone will work anywhere in the world. The SonarPhone creates its own WiFi hotspot and you can share your signal with as many people as you wish, the software App is downloaded for free from the App store and works with both Android and IOS systems. SonarPhone will be offering limited world-wide distribution in 17 languages in 2014 and is available in three different configurations. All SonarPhone T-BOXes come with a neoprene arm band so you will have easy and safe access to your phone display at all times.
- Compatibility: iOS 4.3 (iPhone, iPad) and Android 2.0
- Free App download
- Automatic Ranging
- Water Temperature & Depth Indicator
- Audible Alarms for Fish, Shallow and Low Battery
- Fish Icon
- Zoom Bottom Track
- Noise Rejection
- Surface Clarity
- Battery Indicator
- One year warranty
- Usage: Portable carry case with inclosed battery supply for remote use.
- Transducer: High Speed skimmer style transducer with suction-cup bracket
- Max depth range: 240 feet
- Sonar frequency: 200/83 Dual Beam 20/40
- Power source: Include 12V rechargeable battery. Charger included for battery.
- Power output: 400 watts peak-to-peak
- Transmit speed: 100 Mbps
- Screen controls: Touch screen controls
- Smartphone not included
- Free Neoprene armband phone holder
- WIll run for over 15 continuous hours on a single battery charge
The post Vexilar – SonarPhone w / HS Transducer & Porta Case appeared first on .