Savage’s groundbreaking AXIS rifle has a new look and design for better performance. Shipments of these firearms have been delivered to dealers.
When the AXIS was introduced, it totally changed what hunters should expect from an entry-level rifle. The redesigned AXIS is even better. In addition to a fresh look with improved ergonomics, it’s loaded with features that deliver Savage’s legendary accuracy, including thread-in headspacing, button rifling and a floating bolt head. The AXIS is offered in the complete spectrum of popular hunting calibers, in full-size, compact and left-hand models.
- Rugged synthetic stock with new ergonomic design
- Sporter barrel contour
- Carbon steel barreled action with matte black finish
- Detachable box magazine
- Also available in left hand and compact models
- Weaver-style two-piece bases
- Recoil pad
The available model list below also includes the AXIS left-hand and compact stock options.
Learn more about Savage. Visit www.savagearms.com.
- Savage Arms Introduces Model 10 GRS in 6mm Creedmoor
- Savage Arms Expands Left-Handed Rifle Lineup
- Savage Arms Rifles in 338 Federal Caliber
The post Savage Redesigns AXIS with New Performance Features appeared first on OutDoors Unlimited Media and Magazine.